Level 1 Window and Door Installation (5 day course with practical) (Members Price)
The qualification is at Level 1, making it suitable for a wide range of people including those new to, or considering entering the Window and doors Installation Industry. It is also suitable for those who have limited knowledge and would like to know more about the industry.
This course covers the following topics:
- The Principles of Health and Safety in window and door Installation
- Knowledge of the movement and storage of window and door installation materials on a work site
- Knowledge of tools and equipment used in the installation of windows and doors
- Knowledge of window and door components and fixings
- Knowledge of the principles of working at heights in the installation of windows and doors
- Knowledge of glass and glazing
- Knowledge of fixings and methods used in the installation of windows and doors
- Knowledge of Surveying (with practical)
- Understanding Building regulations
- Being to write a Risk assessment (with practical)
Successful candidates will at the end of the course gain a full Level 1 Qualification with GQA Qualifications.
Course Duration - 5 Days
Please note that this is a member priced item and you will be required to enter your membership number to verify.
Please Note - You will be required to fill out an enrolment form to complete your signup, you will find a link to this in your order confirmation which you will receive by email after purchase.
If you are looking to sign up a large number of learners, you may wish to contact us directly so we can tailor a package to suit you.